Thursday, November 13, 2008

Monica Monica Bo Bonica...

Fee Fi Fo Fonica...

MONICA!
(a different Monica than last time)

Is the winner!!!!!

Congrats to you!

And a bigger Congrats to Becky & Billy!

You are already so loved here in America, that people are willing to pay some ridiculous prices for a handmade bag from a Nobody, just to get you here!!  

That.

Is.

Awesome.

Thanks y'all for another EXCITING auction!  
And don't be gone long, because there is
MORE TO COME!!!!!

Monica~ You can click the "Donate" button on the right of the blog, OR you can send a check if you want the tax deduction.  Drop me an e-mail to touch base and so that I can get your address to send the bag.  My e-mail is listed in my profile.  Thanks so much for bidding!


oh, and this is totally premature for me to say this, but I'm going to anyway.  It looks like we might be having some real art to bid on in the near future from a guest artist....
a friend of a friend of the Berry's I believe.  
This would be a welcome little gift in this house....as I do believe my husband feels like he is playing second fiddle to some  little blackberrys halfway around the world =)
Hee hee hee.
But, shhhhhhhhhh, I didn't say a word.....


No comments: